Banana Strawberry Smoothie
Bananas are packed with energy and many essential nutrients, strawberries are a rich source of antioxidants, vitamin c, phytochemicals etc. When mixed with curd and formed into a banana strawberry smoothie, it turns into a perfect summer breakfast drink. This drink is a power packed breakfast with lots of essential nutrients, carbs, proteins and fats. This drink gives enough energy till your lunch. If you are in a hurry then this is a very quick breakfast option.
Smoothies are an excellent way to start your day in scorching summers. It will provide nutrition and will give a cooling effect to your body. Apart from being extremely healthy, it is quiet yummy too. Use thick curd for a more creamy texture. You can use other fruits of your choice also. Add dry nuts or ice-cream to add extra richness and nutrition. This method can be used to prepare any fruit smoothie. Mango, black grapes, kiwi etc form excellent base for a smoothie.
Recipe Type : Smoothie, Drinks, Summer recipe
Time : 10-15 minutes
Serves : 1
- 1 Elaichi Banana (or 1 small banana)
- 4-5 Strawberries
- 2 tsp Sugar or honey
- 1 cup Curd (200 grams)
- 3-4 Crushed ice cubes (Optional)
Method (step by step banana strawberry smoothie recipe) :-
1. Cut the fruits in slices/cubes. Put into mixer jar with sugar or honey and grind till it is smooth and fine.
- You can add dry nuts like cashew or soaked almonds to make it more rich and tasty.
- Add ice-cream if making for guests. You can add either vanilla or strawberry ice-cream scoop.
Follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.