Garlic Bread is a very much enjoyed Italian appetizer and is served with pasta or as a starter. It is a very simple to prepare stater and that too within very less amount of time. For his garlic bread we will need a baguette or french loaf – long round shaped bread. It can be found at any good bakery who prepare their own breads. Now today I am telling you a even faster way to prepare this Instant Cheesy Garlic Bread by giving substitute for making fresh garlic paste.
Peeling garlic, is something i really dread. So this amul garlic and herbs butter came to my rescue. It gives the perfect garlic taste and even if you don’t have herbs, you can prepare your bread. You can use both stove or convection oven to prepare it. So lets start with the recipe.
Recipe Type: Starter, Snack
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 Baguette/French Loaf (long breads)
- 100 gm Amul garlic and herbs butter
- 1 cube Processed Cheese (grated)
- 2 tbs Mozzarella Cheese (grated)
- 1/2 tsp Mixed herbs seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Dried Basil
- 1/2 tsp Dried Parsley
- 3-4 Black olives
Method (Step By Step Instant Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe) :-
1. Cut baguette into 2 inch thick slant pieces.
2. Take amul garlic flavored butter and melt it. Apply on all the pieces evenly on one side only.
2. Now put the grated cheese over the buttered bread pieces and then sprinkle mixed herbs, dried basil and parsley.
4. Garnish with slices olives and take a non stick tawa to cook them.
5. Apply little butter on the tawa and put all the garlic bread pieces on it. Cover it and let the garlic bread cook on slow to medium flame. It will take about 7-8 minutes.
Note : You can also cook it on convection mode at 180 degrees on medium rack for 10 minutes in a preheated oven.
7. Cheese should get melted and bread should become crisp from below. Instant Cheesy Garlic Bread is ready to be served. Serve it with pasta of your choice or serve as a starter like I did. I served it with some pesto sauce and tomato sauce.
- Make it exotic by adding some exotic veggies on the bread like capsicum, sweet corn, zucchini, mushrooms etc.
- If you want to prepare it with fresh garlic then you can take normal butter, ad 2 tbs garlic paste in it and some mixed herbs. Mix well and spread on the bread. If using unsalted butter, then add some salt also.
- For a little spicy version, sprinkle chili flakes on the top before cooking.
Please do try the recipe and let me know how it turned out in the comments section.